Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Summons to the Battlefield, G.O.M.

I am EL Jeffrey Sativa,
born from the Capital of Schwarzwald

and i'm making this call
to all of my friends and allies
in the world of Rune Midgard

Geffen,
Alberta,
Yuno

We'll once again
make an entrance
and make a stake to the Guild's pride
to our pride..

to make a stand
to fight
to crush our mighty foes to dust
to shock them once again
with our game
with our style

to you I make this calling
to you who made me proud
I make these summons

for tonight we fight
for the day has cometh
the day that unites us..
us who have roamed thy battlefield

we stand amidst unknowing

till the last man standing
till the last slim has been thrown
till the last minute we take no heed
till the last breath we'll face those who oppose

for you have been warned
that all who soar high shall come crashing down
coz this is not our battlecry
this is the paragon that we show

coz' this is what will makes us

Myro's Guild of the Month
and here we go again~





---------------------
This is basically my second original poem created on my first run as a guild master of a private online MMORPG game(Ragnarok) as I call upon all of my friends(both in real life and in-game). Published through facebook and the forums linked below. I'm just posting it now as an official and my very first blog. Cheers to all~


First Posted through Facebook
Second Posted through forum link - http://z3.invisionfree.com/MyRO_ph/index.php?showtopic=20361&hl=

No comments:

Post a Comment