Monday, July 9, 2012

Japanese Lesson 1.1 : Hiragana


The first trick into remembering this is to remember the romaji texts. The second trick is to remember the vowel sets. The third trick is to remember in sets of 3!

Let's start with Hiragana.
 
A KA SA TA NA HA MA YA RA WA
I KI SHI CHI NI HI MI

RI

U KU SU TSU NU FU MU YU RU N
E KE SE TE NE HE ME

RE

O KO SO TO NO HO MO YO RO WO


Let's do it!
Vowels
A - I - U - E - O
Remember, it's read as A(apple), I(eel), U(food), E(end), O(on)

Now that you remember the vowel pattern, remember the A set next.

A-KA-SA-TA-NA-HA-MA-YA-RA-WA

If you think it's too diffiult.
 Do it this way.
A-KA-SA
TA-NA-HA
MA-YA-RA-WA

 Once you can repeat it perfectly you can proceed to the next.
 Just change A to I,U,E,O.



Please note of the highlighted blue characters for I & U series on our Hiragana Table. This represents the slight variation in the flow.
I – series
I-KI-SHI
CHI-NI-HI
MI-RI



U-series
U-KU-SU
TU-NU-FU
MU-YU-RU-N



E-series
E-KE-SE
TE-NE-HE
ME-RE



O-series
O-KO-SO
TO-NO-HO
MO-YO-RO-WO



If you can write these down very fast, then you're good for the next lesson :)












No comments:

Post a Comment